Monday 6 June 2011

Wellness

Spent a half hour on the phone with Jon Liv Jaque, (Blast from the Past), who grew up on the street we lived on in Fort Smith NWT.

Jon has introduced me to Max GXL, a product that supports the development of glutathion in the body.  Glutathion is involved in more metabolic processes than any other amino acid, so its plentifulness may be responsible for health in many many areas, and certainly in energy production.

Some more energy would be very welcome, so I am trying it.

The other day (Thursday) I had tried it for 2 days already when we went to Tai Chi for the first time in 3 weeks. I did all the stretches and stayed with the Tai Chi through three slow rounds of the entire form, without feeling like giving up.  If you have ever done the form through, you will know that slower is harder.  I had sweat dripping from my nose.

So that, to me, is an indicator tha Max GXL may be one really important component on my road to health.

Blessings and Light to all my "followers" . . .

Laurel

No comments:

Post a Comment